Product information "BPP062 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 62 kN, for inserts series "60-CK""
- For crimping dies series "60-CK", compatible with the dies of the series "KLAUKE Series 22", "DUBUIS D62"
- Pistol-shaped, heavy version with fast feed (two-stage hydraulics)
- Compact, rotatable, closed press head with snap closure, so that it can be pressed even in confined areas
- Pressing force 62 kN, allows pressing of:
Max. 300 mm² copper cable lugs according to DIN 46235
Max. 240 mm² aluminum
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery and charger from DEWALT
- Impact-resistant housing with two-component handle for perfect handling
- Delivery in extremely durable case
- Automatic switch-off after reaching the maximum pressure (pressure relief valve)
- USB interface for data readout
Cordless hydraulic cable press, including a rechargeable battery, charger and case without inserts
Properties from "BPP062 - Battery hydraulic crimping tool, 62 kN, for inserts series "60-CK""
|Crimping force:||62 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 60-CK / Series 22 / narrow C-shell for 60/62 kN tools|
|Drive:||18 volt electric motor with replaceable battery|
KW Hydraulik GmbH was founded in 2000 in Sonneberg, Thuringia.
We deal with the development and production of hydraulic tools and their distribution.
Through cooperation with our partners, we now offer a complete, innovative and comprehensive range of hydraulic tools and applications.
Our partners are:
- STANLEY INFRASTRUCTURE (STANLEY HYDRAULIC), USA
- DUBUIS, France
- DOA, Italy
- HYDRA, Italy
- EDILGRAPPA, Italy
- DYNASET, Finland
- FEP Engineering, Italy