Product number: HP-131-U
Product information "Hand hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, for inserts series "130-C" or KLAUKE "13""
- Ideally suited for assembly work.
- Not recommended for mass assembly
- Rotary and opening crimping head , opening jaw 38 mm
- Two-stage hydraulic system reducing the number of pumping
- NEW! Piston with mechanical stop. This system prevents damage to the holder of the insets, in case of accidental use without insets
- Pressing force 130 kN, allows pressing of:
max. 400 mm² copper cable lugs
max. 240 mm² aluminum cable lugs
suitable for pressing deep impact mandrel connectors
- Using with semi-circular dies common to all 120/130 kN tools
Extreme large range of crimping dies
- Automatic pressure relief control
- Manual backflow anytime possible
- Crimping Tool
- Carrying Case
Properties from "Hand hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, for inserts series "130-C" or KLAUKE "13""
|Crimping force:||130 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 130-C / Series 13 / wide C-shell for 120/130 kN tools|