HP130C26 - Hand hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, open C-head, opening jaw 26 mm, for inserts series "130-C"
Product information "HP130C26 - Hand hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, open C-head, opening jaw 26 mm, for inserts series "130-C""
- For crimping dies series "130-C", compatible with KLAUKE series "13", DUBUIS "C130"
- Ideally suited for assembly work.
- Not recommended for mass assembly
- Rotary and opening crimping head , opening jaw 26 mm
- Two-stage hydraulic system reducing the number of pumping
- NEW! Piston with mechanical stop. This system prevents damage to the holder of the insets, in case of accidental use without insets
- Pressing force 130 kN, allows pressing of:
max. 400 mm² copper cable lugs
max. 240 mm² aluminum cable lugs
- Using with semi-circular dies common to all 120/130 kN tools
Extreme large range of crimping dies
- Automatic pressure relief control
- Manual backflow anytime possible
- Crimping Tool
- Carrying Case
Properties from "HP130C26 - Hand hydraulic crimping tool, 130 kN, open C-head, opening jaw 26 mm, for inserts series "130-C""
|Crimping force:||130 kN|
|Crimp insert series:||Series 130-C / Series 13 / wide C-shell for 120/130 kN tools|
|Opening jaw:||26 mm|
DUBUIS, a small company since 1949, belongs to the group Stanley Black & Decker. It designs, manufactures and sells a wide range of manual and battery powered hydraulic tools for the markets of:
- Electrical industry,
DUBUIS refers to the production of "made in France" tools and relies on its network of local subcontractors to ensure all the flexibility and responsiveness of its production.
The processes for research, development and production are integrated at the Blois site and ensure the control of the know-how and the quality of the products. More than 1,000 customers who are known for their innovative strength trust him.
DUBUIS distributes its tools in France, but also in more than 35 countries around the world, by enabling long-term partnerships. Founded in 1949 in Blois, in the Loire Valley and in the castles, DUBUIS is 1:30 hours south of Paris and is accessible via the A10 or TGV motorways.