Product information "STANLEY HP08 - Hydraulic power unit with petrol engine, 18 hp"
- Hydraulic power packs with 18 hp B & S petrol engine with recoil starter and electric starter
- Delivery rate: 20/30 L/min. at 140 bar (switchable flow rate)
- Control valve on the pump
- Incl. 10 liter oil tank, fuel tank, oil cooling (air oil), oil filter, recoil starter
- Sturdy protective frame with wheels and handles facilitate transport
- This pump can be used up to an operating pressure of 140 bar
- Connection for one device, FlatFace couplings (P + T)
The HP8 hydraulic power unit is engineered for continuous professional use and is optimized to deliver ideal flows and pressures to both Type 1 and Type 2 hydraulic tools. Its powerful 18 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and best-in-class cooling system deliver the power and heat rejection pros need to keep tools working uninterrupted all day in all types of conditions. The HP8 features an intuitive throttle selector which makes changing flow rates very easy. Its feature-rich, dependable operation make the HP8 the workhorse of the industry.