Product information "STANLEY CO23 - hydraulically driven cut-off machine, Ø 350 mm"
The CO23 Cut-Off Saw is a hydraulic powered saw
for dimensional cutting of metal, concrete, rock,
masonry and coral. It has a high torque gear motor and
10" blade capacity for abrasive and diamond wheels
with a 1" arbor. The CO23 is designed for underwater
operation and is painted hi-visibility yellow.
- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor produces high torque
- Direct drive motor
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Adjustable shoe for precise cuts
- Interlocking safety trigger
- Cast aluminum handle and guard for durability
- Counter-clockwise rotation
- Wide flow range
- Delivery without disc (please order separately)
- Capacity: 10" / 25.4 cm wheel
- Performance: 3275 rpm @ 15 gpm
- Arbor: 1" / 2½ cm
- Circuit Type: Open Center
- Flow Range: 10-15 gpm / 38-57 l/min
- Optimum Flow: 15 gpm / 57 l/min
- Working Pressure: 1500-2000 psi / 105-140 bar
- Full Relief Setting: 2250 psi / 155 bar
- Weight: 23 lbs / 10.4 kg
- Length: 19½" / 49½ cm
- Width: 11" / 28 cm
- Hydraulic Ports: -8 SAE O-ring
- Connection Size and Type: ½" Male Pipe Hose End
- Couplers: No (See Accessories)
- Hose Whips: Yes
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843.
Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.