Product information "STANLEY GPV09 - Hydraulic power unit with petrol engine, 9 hp"
- Hydraulic power packs with 9 hp HONDA petrol engine with recoil starter
- Delivery rate: 20 L / min. at 140 bar
- Control valve on the pump
- Incl. 12 liter oil tank, fuel tank, oil cooling (air oil), oil filter, recoil starter
- Sturdy protective frame with wheels and handles facilitate transport
- This pump can be used up to an operating pressure of 140 bar
- Connection for one device, FlatFace couplings (P + T)
Properties from "STANLEY GPV09 - Hydraulic power unit with petrol engine, 9 hp"
|Controlling:||On the device|
|Hydraulic flow output:||20 L/min.|
|Working pressure:||140 BAR / 2.030 PSI|
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843.
Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.