Product information "STANLEY GR29 - hydraulically driven cut-off machine, Ø 350 mm"
The Stanley Hydraulic GR29 Grinder is a right angle grinder ("vertical grinder") that can be used for grinding and cleaning in underwater applications with a variety of wheels, brushes and attachments. The high torque gear motor drives a standard 5⁄8 - 11 threaded spindle. A 9" adjustable wheel guard, two position assist handle and trigger guard are standard. Painted hi‑visibility yellow.
- Integral Stanley Hyrevz gear motor produces high torque
- Stainless Steel spools and fasteners
- Two position assist handle for right/left hand operation
- Oversized trigger with guard for diver comfort
- Adjustable wheel guard for infinite positions
- Plastisol covered handle for comfortable ergonomic grip
- Use with grinding wheels, hull scrubbing brushes, wire and nylon brushes, barnacle busters and Desmond wheels
- 3200 rpm @ 12 gpm
- Cast-in lifting eye
- Capacity: 9" / 23 cm Wheel
- Spindle: 5⁄8" – 11 Threaded
- Circuit Type: Open Center
- Flow Range: 4-12 gpm / 15-45 l/min
- Working Pressure: 1000-2000 psi / 70-140 bar
- Full Relief Setting: 2250 psi / 155 bar
- RPM: 3200 @ 12 gpm / 45 l/min
- Weight (with guard): 15 lbs / 6.8 kg
- Length: 11" / 28 cm
- Width (with guard): 10¼" / 26 cm
- Hydraulic Ports: -8 SAE O-ring
- Connection Size and Type: 3⁄8" Male Pipe Adapter
- Couplers: Varies with model (See Ordering Information)
- Hose Whips: No (See Accessories)
- Delivery without disc (please order separately)
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843.
Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.